Diganta Kumar is an experienced Technical Program Manager with a passion for technology. He has architected and developed software for over a decade for a broad range of industries. Diganta is a founder of two online IT businesses. He likes to help, mentor, and manage software development teams to improve and produce great software.
He currently works as a Principal Program Manager for Microsoft. Before joining Microsoft, he was with AWS for five years, where he managed large cross-functional programs on a global scale.
– Technical leadership and evangelism.
– Execute large cross-functional program
– Web services, web application and mobile application development.
– 100% delivery to deadline on projects.
– Deals well with ambiguity and conflicts.
– Team working and facilitation skills.
– Blue-sky thinking and problem-solving.
– Development best practice and SDLC mentoring.
– Sound judgment and decision-making.
– Building technical team.
Diganta Kumar is based in Seattle, WA, USA. Feel free to contact him: