When try to modify word macro I get “Project is Locked/ Project in unviewable”
1. Find the location on the startup folder. Go to Tools > Options > File Locations. See the UNC path of the startup ‘File types’.
2. Open explorer and go the the startup loaction.
3. Move the template.dot file, where you have the macro from the startup folder to any other location.
4. Now open template.dot file and modify the macro, test and then put it back to the startup folder.
5. Open word and you will be able to see the changes.
Leave a Reply